Crooked Lane Farm offers a peaceful country setting that feels like home. Our comfortable farmstead inspires individuality, while embracing a rustic elegance that is comfortable and memorable.
Wedding Pricing at
Crooked Lane Farm
Three-Day Wedding Package
- The use of Crooked Lane Farm buildings and grounds
- Engagement photos at Crooked Lane Farm
- Grounds preparation including:
- Pest Control
- Use of tables, chairs, sound system, available linens, and decorations
- On-site parking
- Post event clean-up of chairs, tables, tablecloths, and trash
- Staff on-site at all times
- Seating for 150 – 200 guests
- Bride’s Room and Groom’s Room
- Access one day prior to your ceremony for decorating, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Full use of the venue 9:00 AM to Midnight for one or all of the following
- Day after your event access for collecting personal items or gathering for a few hours for gift opening or a family get-together. 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Wedding coordinator services
- Damage Deposit for all weddings $300
- Licensed, Full-Service Caterer required
- If alcoholic beverages are desired, licensed bartender with liquor license is required
- Event Insurance (through a licensed agent) is required
- Payment Schedule 50% (non-refundable) due at time of booking to secure date
- Final payment due 48 hours before the event