1. Where are the concerts held?
Summer Concerts are held outdoors at Crooked Lane Farm. This way we can insure safe social distancing while enjoying great tunes.
2. Will the concerts be held if it is raining or threatening to rain?
In the event of bad weather (aka: rain) the scheduled concert will be canceled. We will not be rescheduling concerts.
3. How will we know if the concert is canceled?
We will announce changes and cancelations on Facebook and our website. You can also text us at 701-261-2660 to verify.
4. What is the best time to arrive?
Arriving between 6:00 to 6:45 is great! It allows time to find a place to sit and grab food and beverages for the evening. The concert starts at 7:00.
5. What should I bring?
We suggest bringing your own lawn chair, something warm as the evening set is, and bug spray.
6. Wait! Are there bugs?
Yes, there are bugs. We spray prior to the concert and fog during intermission. We make every attempt to keep the pests away but despite out efforts, they show up.
7. Is food available at the concert?
Some of the best!! A food truck is here at each concert.
8. Are beverages available?
Yes, the food truck sells soda and water. You can purchase wine and beer from vendors at the concert.
9. Can I bring my own picnic or a cooler with beverages?
Sorry, but no. We no longer allow coolers. Please plan to support our local vendors.
10. Can I sit in my car and listen to the music?
Sure! Each person in the vehicle will be charged the $5 entrance fee.
11. Where do I pay for tickets?
You can pay at the concert. To encourage social distancing we will meet your vehicle as you enter the farm and collect your $5 per person fee.