Located on the scenic Wild Rice River between rural Colfax & historic Abercrombie, North Dakota, Crooked Lane Farm is an ideal country setting for weddings and celebrations. Our comfortable farmstead offers a rustic venue which lends a sense of purpose, joy, and peace for your perfect event.
Rustic, charming, and
Time to mingle
After the ceremony, its time to celebrate! Chose one of three locations perfectly suited for whatever type of reception you have planned. Whether you choose to be indoors, outdoors, or both, your guest will find themselves in a setting that allows for movement, conversation and comfort. You can count on us to provide rectangular tables, chairs, and white tablecloths.
The Pole Barn
The South Lawn
Time to party
Crooked Lane Farm has two options for kicking up your heels to your favorite music. Whether your party includes a large guest list or just a few friends, you will find each setting to be perfect for everyone, young and old, to have a good time.
The Pole Barn
Planning a wedding?
We’re here to help.
All of Crooked Lane Farm’s facilities offer a number of options making it easy for you to design your day, your way. Our friendly staff will work with you to make sure your day is uniquely you.
Three-Day Wedding Package
$5,000 – 2023 Pricing
$6,000 – 2024 Pricing
- The use of Crooked Lane Farm buildings and grounds
- Engagement photos at Crooked Lane Farm
- Grounds preparation including:
- Pest Control
- Use of tables, chairs, sound system, available linens, and decorations
- On-site parking
- Post event clean-up of chairs, tables, tablecloths, and trash
- Staff on-site at all times
- Seating for 150 – 200 guests
- Bride’s Room and Groom’s Room
- Access one day prior to your ceremony for decorating, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Full use of the venue 9:00 AM to Midnight for one or all of the following
- Day after your event access for collecting personal items or gathering for a few hours for gift opening or a family get-together. 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Wedding coordinator services
Some Fine Print…
Damage Deposit required for all wedding formats: $1,000
Licensed, Full-Service Caterer Required
Event insurance through a licensed agent is required
No BYOB. We have a liquor license and an on-site bartender. One warning will be issued. A second warning will result in a full loss of damage deposit of $1,000.
- 50% (non-refundable) due at time of booking to secure the date
- Final payment is due 48 hours before the event
- ND Sales Tax will be added